Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Help Yourself Stay On Course......

Free Write Revenue Streams


Want to learn more about earning money?  Visit my website at MyIncomeJob.com.  Lots of free information to learn how I went from earning no money to earning daily residual income.



Free Info  -  Free Info  -  Free Info

No need to pay to access information to learn how to earn online and offline.














 Earn Money Online Free



Dreaming about the future can either be a scary thought or a positive thought of a brighter fruitful future.

This blog is dedicated to the people who have larger goals than most.  Many people stay where they are in life because it's security for the present moment but what would happen when your security such as your job is gone?  What is your plan-B? 

If you have a dream/vision of where you want to be in the future but no one else can absorb what your dream/vision is, reading famous quotes said by famous people to help you stay motivated and help you feel so not alone can do wonders for your soul.


Look at it this way.  You finally made decision to make changes in your life to secure a happier life to your future or immediate future.  If you don't start today your future will continue to stay bleak.  Your simple tired of working every day for a buck and know you have to go back tomorrow to do the same thing over again.  Enough!  So if you have dream/goal you have been sitting on for a long time but never found the time to follow through, when are you ever going motivate yourself to reach you dream/goal?  Think about it.  Reaching a dream requires ambition, motivation and usually has a price to pay in order to reach your dream/goal.


Folks, I can go on and on but the point is that if you want to be in a better financial situation soon, you need to start working on your dream/goal today.  I'm here now because I had a vision to become financially secure writing online to create several streams of income and I do all for free.  So I thought taking the time to write a few blogs about famous motivational quotes to help others understand sometimes we need to support ourselves in order to reach our dreams/goals.  When people take the first steps to create change in their lives to live a happier life, not to many people will support you.  The truth might hurt but the truth makes you wiser and stronger.  People hold themselves back because of fear of the unknown but how long can you live that way?  So whatever your dream/goal is, now is the time to start making the dreams/goals your reality.  I hope you enjoy the motivational quotes below.  I'm sure many of you will relate and appreciate.

The first group of quotes are Aim Quotes.  We all aim  to reach our dream/goal. 

Edmund Burke:
Ambition can creep as well as soar.
Me:  Not all dreams happen over night.
 

Abraham Lincoln:
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other one thing.
Me:  My family means the most to me then succeeding online IS the other one thing. 

Earl Nightingale:
All you have to do is know where you're going.  The answers will come to you of their own accord.

Me: 
I knew where I was going and learned over time how to get there. 

Napoleon Hill:
A goal is a dream with a deadline.
 

Anonymous:
A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it. 

Francis Bacon:
A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.
Me:
  So true, I have made more opportunities for myself.
 

Norman Vincent Peale:
All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.
Me:  I went, I got and now I do. 

Orison Swett Marden:
All who have accomplished great things have had a great aim, have fixed their gaze on a goal which was high, one which sometimes seemed impossible.
Me:  My goal seemed to be impossible to reach at some point while I aimed.

Inspirational Quotes To Getting Better 

Ambition Quotes 

Andrew Carnegie:
There is no use whatever trying to help people who do not help themselves. You cannot push anyone up a ladder unless he be willing to climb himself.
Me:  We all can change but only if we want to.

Scott Reed:
This one step - choosing a goal and sticking to it - changes everything.
Me:  How true.

Kahlil Gibran:
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to.
Me:  Perfect quote.  Start now for the future people will look at you in the way you desire.

Alex Karras:
Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.
Me:  How determined are you?

Hannibal:
We will either find a way, or make one.
Me:  I decided to make my way.

Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton:
What mankind wants is not talent; it is purpose.
Me:  I have found my purpose.

Nido Qubein:
When a goal matters enough to a person, that person will find a way to accomplish what at first seemed impossible.
Me:  At first it felt impossible. 

Lucius Annaeus Seneca:
When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind.
Me:  I've found my harbor and will continue to sail in head first.

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe:
Difficulties increase the nearer we approach the goal.
Me:  I find time the most difficult to find BUT I always find the time.

Kenny Rogers:
Don't be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
Me:  I do have a good life but I want it to be great.

John Wooden:
Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should have accomplished with your ability.
Me:  I finally had the wake up call.

Maxwell Maltz:
Emptiness is a symptom that you are not living creatively. You either have not goal that is important enough to you, or you are not using your talents and efforts in a striving toward an important goal.
Me:  I don't have an empty feeling anymore.

Abraham Lincoln:
Every man is said to have his peculiar ambition.
Me:  Friends and family have looked at me strange and said, nobody else is doing it.  And your point is?

Louisa May Alcott:
Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.
Me:  I do understand this quote BUT I am someone who visioned my highest aspirations and I am now touching them.

Aristotle:
For what is the best choice, for each individual is the highest it is possible for him to achieve.
Me:  Every person has their own vision of being successful.

Zig Ziglar:
Goals are dreams we convert to plans and take action to fulfill.
Me:  I dreamed, I planned, worked and fulfilling.

Ralph Waldo Emerson: 
Without ambition one starts nothing. Without work one finishes nothing. The prize will not be sent to you. You have to win it.
Me:  Yes, you do have to win it but first you must make it.

Robert Schuller:
You are what you think about all day long.
Me:  When I first wake I think of my family.  The rest of the day I think about my dream/goal.

Tracy Brinkmann:
You must have an aim, a vision, a goal. For the man sailing through life with no destination or "port-of- call', every wind is the wrong wind.
Me:  I dreamed, I aimed, I followed the steps of my vision to reach my goal.

Les Brown:
Your goals are the road maps that guide you and show you what is possible for your life.
Me:  It is possible. 

Hope Quotations 

Dream Quotes 

Oscar Hammerstein:
If you don't have a dream, how are you going to make a dream come true?
Me:  You can make your dream your reality.

Richard M. DeVos:
If you have a dream, give it a chance to happen.
Me:  It has taken years and it finally happened.

Henry David Thoreau:
If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; there is where they should be. Now put foundations under them.
Me:  Build a solid foundation and continue to work on it so you can build that castle.

Antoine de Saint-Exupery:
If you want to build a ship, don't herd people together to collect wood and don't assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.
Me:  You can always learn how to do something but unless you work it you will never reach it.

Thomas Robert Gaines:
It is good to dream, but it is better to dream and work. Faith is mighty, but action with faith is mightier.
Me:  Action equals put to practice.

Les Brown:
It takes someone with a vision of the possibilities to attain new levels of experience. Someone with the courage to live his dreams.
Me:  Ignore all the naysayers.

Mark Twain:
Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
Me:  It must be done in order to become great.

Denis Waitley:
A dream is your creative vision for your life in the future. You must break out of your current comfort zone and become comfortable with the unfamiliar and the unknown.Me:  Fear is a powerful deterrent.  

John Barrymore:
A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.
Me:  Don't cross over with regrets.

Antoine De Saint:
A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.
Me:  I took all my writings and turned it into a career.

The next quote will be the closing quote to this blog.  Read it, absorb it then put to practice its meaning.

T. E. Lawrence: All men dream but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds wake in the day to find that is was vanity. But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make it possible.
Me:  I acted and still act to keep my dream my reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.